This friendly community carnival has been a La Grange tradition for decades and features spectacular rides with LED light displays, family favorites like bumper cars and Ferris wheel, games of chance, engaging games for children and concessions. It is located on Harris Avenue between La Grange Road and Ashland Avenue.
Carnival hours are 5PM to 10PM on Friday, noon to 10PM on Saturday, and noon to 9PM on Sunday. Ticket sales will stop 30 minutes before closing.
Unlimited Afternoon Ride Specials: Only $25 per person, per day
Saturday – Noon – 4pm
Sunday – Noon – 4pm
Unlimited Evening Ride Specials: Only $30 per person, per day.
Friday – 5pm – 9pm
Saturday – 5pm -9pm
Sunday – 4:30pm – 8:30pm
The Carnival will be taking many measures to ensure the safety of guests which include:
- Expanding the overall layout for the carnival and reducing the number of attractions. Live music will not be featured this year.
- Creating wider walkways in the midway for social distancing.
- Face masks are required unless you are fully vaccinated; if vaccinated, masks are optional.
- Hand washing stations, social distancing queues and signage are in place at each attraction.
- A high-quality surface sanitizing system will be used on all rides and attractions every day.
- Seating positions in rides and games will be controlled.
- Carnival employees will be monitored with daily temperature checks.
To celebrate the weekend, carnival-goers are invited to post their pictures on social media with #LGcarnival and #shareyourexcitement and tagging the La Grange Business Association.
The La Grange Carnival helps fund the many free, family events organized by the La Grange Business Association such as the summer art project, the farmers market, the West End Arts Festival and Hometown Holiday.