Taste your way through our sidewalk art exhibit! The Snack & Stroll is a 2021 pet-friendly art and dining adventure! Art admirers are invited to explore our clever summer art exhibit of hand-painted dog houses and lounge chairs called Sit, Stay and Play, and discover tasty bites at participating eateries as they stroll the exhibit. A walking map indicates the location of nearly 35 pieces of art as well as locations of bites-to-go which are priced from $5 to $8. This family walking tour welcomes dogs, so bring Fido along too! Experience La Grange dining in a whole new way.
PARTICIPATING BITES-TO-GO EATERIES:
- Q-BBQ: Two Sliders (choice of pork or chicken) + Hush Puppies $8
- The HOT DOG & BURGER COMPANY: One Chicago Dog + Tator Tots $6
- TATES ICE CREAM SHOP: Puppy Themed Cookie Dippers. Little pups, hydrants, houses and bone cookies to dip with Dog Bone Sprinkle Frosting. Yes, it’s for you to snack on while you walk, but we didn’t forget your pup – we always offer Peanut Butter Molasses Cookies for them as well. Cookie Dippers $5; Cookies for your pup $1.
- MARCO’S KITCHEN: Two Chorizo-Stuffed Medjool Dates wrapped in Apple Wood Smoked Bacon with Sweet + Spicy BBQ Sauce $7
- MILK MONEY BREWING: Belgian Beer Sausage Corn Dog made with their specialty-crafted Amai Witbier brewed in La Grange.$7
- STEAK + VINE: Grit Puppies $5
- THE ELM
- fourteensixteen: Tangy Cheese Curds $6
- MAK’S HOUSE LA GRANGE: Mini Burger Burger $6.50
For more information visit lgba.com.